Workplace Giving

Workplace giving is one of the easiest ways to contribute to Housing Works. This program allows employees to support Housing Works directly through payroll deduction. Employees pledge a specific, self-determined amount that is deducted each pay period and sent to Housing Works on a regular basis. All donations through the workplace giving program are tax-deductible. Please contact your Human Resources Department to find out if your company participates in employee-designated giving.

Federal employees can direct donations to Housing Works through the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC). Designate #42132.

United Way

If you participate in a United Way campaign that allows donor designations, you may be able to select Housing Works, Inc. as the beneficiary of your payroll deduction gift(s). Please contact the United Way campaign coordinator at your company to see if you can write-in Housing Works, Inc. as the beneficiary of your gift(s).

Contact Housing Works

Housing Works, Inc.
57 Willoughby Street, 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201

Our federal tax-identification number is:

For more info, call or email Housing Works’ Development Department at: