Housing Works offers a variety of care management programs to help you navigate your own healthcare. At the center of each of our care management programs, is a loving and knowledgeable team of care managers, ready to help you find the resources and information you may need, to get the help that you want.
Our Health Homes and Access to Care programs will help you:
- get connected to lifesaving services
- connect to in-house medical and dental appointments easily
- find the right substance use and mental health program for you
- find out if you are eligible for certain entitlements
- advocate on your behalf to get obtain entitlements
- find housing resources to get you into stable housing
- connect to legal resources
- enroll in supportive services with people just like you, in a judgment-free setting
Fill out this form and someone from our staff will get back to you as soon as possible or call us at 877-296-9264
Patient Portal →
Health Home Locations
57 Willoughby St., 2nd Floor
Brooklyn, NY 11201
2605-09 Pitkin Ave.
Brooklyn, NY 11208
1255 Rev. James Polite Ave.
Bronx, NY 10459
130 Crosby St., 7th Floor
New York, NY 10012
320 West 13th St.
New York, NY 10014